You can bring a smile to a child's face on Christmas morning by donating towards a family's Christmas Hamper.
Your donation is 100% tax deductible. When you give to Holiday Helpers, rest assured your dollars are working hard to help low income families in your community. Ninety-two percent (92%) of every dollar, goes directly to families. The other eight percent (8%) helps keeps our doors open and helping more families.
Dinner & Sparkly Tree - $250
(Includes a gift card for a Christmas Dinner, an artificial tree with trimmings and decorations)
The Christmas Morning - $350
(Put a warm winter coat and presents under a tree for a single mother and 2 kids)
The Full Christmas Experience - $595
(Christmas dinner, an artificial tree with trimmings, decorations, warm winter coat and presents from Santa for a single mother and 2 kids)
Donate any amount
Mailing a cheque is more your style?
Cheques are payable to: Holiday Helpers Canada
5407 Eglington Ave West, Suite 201,
Toronto, M9C 5K6
Not sure what size family you'd like to support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Read: Please understand that Holiday Helpers is a small charity and we are unable to pick-up presents from your location. We appreciate if you drop your items at one of our drop-off locations. If you are unable to drop-off the items at one of our drop-off locations by the deadline, please email email@example.com to make alternative arrangements. We will have our drop-off locations confirmed by November 1.
If you're part of a corporate group, please visit our Corporate Giving page for more information.